Papa John's International, Inc. (NASDAQ: PZZA) today announced the promotion of Caroline Oyler to Senior Vice President, Legal Affairs. In her new position Oyler is responsible for the company’s legal function, including intellectual property, international law, ethics, corporate governance, government contracts and franchising, as well as litigation and labor and employment matters.
Oyler, who most recently served as Vice President and Senior Counsel, has been with Papa John’s for more than 13 years serving in a variety of leadership roles, including leading the Human Resources department for most of 2009.
“Caroline is an extremely talented lawyer with a great deal of experience, and we are pleased to have her lead our legal function,” said Tony Thompson, Papa John’s Executive Vice President, COO and President, PJ Food Service. “With two decades of experience in private practice and the restaurant industry, Caroline is the right person to lead our legal affairs during this time of rapid company growth.”
Prior to joining Papa John’s, Oyler was a senior attorney at the regional law firm of Wyatt, Tarrant & Combs in Louisville, Ky., where she counseled clients on all aspects of labor and employment law, and litigated employment and commercial cases in federal and state courts throughout the country.Headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky, Papa John's International, Inc. (NASDAQ: PZZA) is the world's third largest pizza company. For 11 of the past 13 years, consumers have rated Papa John's No. 1 in customer satisfaction among all national pizza chains in the American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI). Papa John's also earned the 2012 Harris Poll EquiTrend® Pizza Brand of the Year. Papa John’s is the Official Pizza Sponsor of the National Football League and Super Bowl XLVII. For more information about the company or to order pizza online, visit Papa John's at www.papajohns.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV