Brown-Forman Corporation (NYSE:BFA)(NYSE:BFB) announced today the appointment of Brian Fitzgerald as the company’s chief accounting officer, with responsibility for overseeing the company’s day-to-day accounting and corporate reporting functions. The appointment is effective January 1, 2013. Fitzgerald succeeds Jane Morreau, who has been promoted to chief production officer.
Fitzgerald brings more than a decade of experience in finance and accounting to this new role. He joined Brown-Forman in 2003 as an analyst in corporate development, was named director, business strategy & analysis for B-F Tequilas in 2007, and has served as finance director, Greater Europe and Africa since 2009, based in Hamburg, Germany.
Fitzgerald will relocate to Louisville to serve as chief accounting officer.
For more than 140 years, Brown-Forman Corporation has enriched the
experience of life by responsibly building fine quality beverage alcohol
brands, including Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey, Southern Comfort,
Finlandia, Jack Daniel’s & Cola, Canadian Mist, Korbel, Gentleman Jack,
el Jimador, Herradura, Sonoma-Cutrer, Chambord, New Mix, Tuaca, and
Woodford Reserve. Brown-Forman’s brands are supported by nearly 4,000
employees and sold in approximately 160 countries worldwide. For more
information about the Company, please visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV