SCHAFFHAUSEN, Switzerland , Nov. 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- TE Connectivity Ltd. (NYSE: TEL) today announced the $0.21 per share quarterly dividend for the first fiscal quarter of 2013 will be payable on December 14, 2012 to shareholders of record at the close of business on November 30, 2012, subject to a required filing with the Swiss Commercial Register. The dividend was approved by shareholders at the Company's annual general meeting held on March 7, 2012. The dividend will be paid from a reduction to share capital under Swiss law. (Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20110310/PH62357LOGO )
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity (NYSE: TEL) is a global, $13 billion company that designs and manufactures approximately 500,000 products that connect and protect the flow of power and data inside the products that touch every aspect of our lives. Our nearly 90,000 employees partner with customers in virtually every industry—from consumer electronics, energy and healthcare, to automotive, aerospace and communication networks—enabling smarter, faster, better technologies to connect products to possibilities. More information on TE Connectivity can be found at http://www.te.com.
SOURCE TE Connectivity Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV