The Western Union Company (NYSE: WU), a leader in global payment services, today introduced new fees for money transfers originating from the United States.
Consumers in the U.S. can now send up to $1,000 to Mexico, Central America, Dominican Republic and most of South America * for a fee of $8 ** from participating Western Union Agent locations, or online at www.westernunion.com.
“Western Union has a global brand known for trust, reliability, speed and convenience, and we continue to enhance our consumer value proposition across key markets,” said Victoria Lopez-Negrete, senior vice president and general manager, North America at Western Union. “With this new offer, we have a unique and compelling value proposition – competitive pricing and the convenience of a multi-channel shopping experience.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV