HOUSTON, Nov. 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Southwestern Energy Company (NYSE:SWN) announced today a new corporate headquarters campus north of Houston. This project will bring together Southwestern's Houston employees in one location. The campus will be located on 25 acres just south of The Woodlands near the intersection of I-45 North and the planned Grand Parkway. As part of the developing Springwoods Village, the planned 500,000 square foot building will consolidate all of Southwestern's more than 1,000 Houston-area employees into an energy-efficient and sustainably designed campus.
"The new corporate headquarters is a reflection of our incredible team of employees and our commitment to the Houston community," said Craig Owen, Chief Financial Officer of Southwestern. "Our headquarters relocated to Houston in 2000 and since that time the company has experienced tremendous growth. We are proud to give our employees a high quality working environment that will enhance teamwork, creativity and innovation."
The new headquarters are scheduled to be completed by the end of 2014 and will include a conference center, wellness center, full service dining facility and other employee amenities. Currently, Southwestern employees occupy office space in several North Belt area office buildings. Southwestern Energy has selected Patrinely Group, LLC as Development Manager and Gensler as the architect, interior designer and sustainability consultant for the project.
Southwestern Energy Company is an independent company whose wholly-owned subsidiaries are engaged in oil and gas exploration and production, natural gas gathering and marketing. Additional information on the company can be found on the Internet at http://www.swn.com.SOURCE Southwestern Energy Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV