About Urbanspoon Urbanspoon is a leading online local restaurant guide, aggregating restaurant content from across the Web including newspapers, professional food critics, bloggers and diners. Urbanspoon allows diners to make restaurant reservations through its online booking service, both on the Web and mobile. In addition, Urbanspoon offers restaurants Urbanspoon Rezbook - a complete reservation and table management system built to run on the Apple iPad. Urbanspoon is a subsidiary of CityGrid Media, LLC ( www.citygridmedia.com), an IAC (NASDAQ: IACI) operating company, and is headquartered in Seattle, Washington.
About Dimmi - Australia's leading real-time restaurant reservation and review website, Dimmi partners with more than 2,500 restaurants nationwide and the country's leading online restaurant guides to make recommendations and reservations a no-stress affair. Founded in 2009, it has seated more than three million Australian diners at restaurants ranging from hatted fine dining establishments to more casual suburban eateries.
About Livebookings Livebookings makes restaurants and diners click. We operate the world's only global, web-based restaurant reservations and marketing service, delivering over one million diners every month to over 9,000 restaurants including, Tantris, East, Grill and Aquavit. Our reservations tools enable restaurants to provide their diners with a free, easy-to-use online bookings service, to manage those reservations efficiently and to collect valuable customer data. Our marketing services ensure restaurants can run promotions and deals and execute online marketing campaigns to attract and retain their customers.
Media Contact: Brandi Willard310.360.4602 firstname.lastname@example.orgSOURCE Urbanspoon
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV