Car insurance company Progressive has received a 100 percent score on the Human Rights Campaign (HRC) 2013 Corporate Equality Index. The HRC is America’s largest civil rights organization working to achieve lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender equality.
The HRC's CEI report, released each fall since 2002, provides an in-depth analysis and rating of large U.S. employers and their policies and practices pertinent to lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender employees. It is the premiere national benchmark for LGBT workplace inclusion.
Businesses rated 100% are recognized as "Best Places to Work for LGBT Equality.” All consumer-oriented businesses are included in our "Buying for Equality" guide.
- Progressive is one of 252 businesses to earn a top rating of 100 percent,
- Progressive earns the distinction of one of the “Best Places to Work for LGBT Equality.”
- A total of 889 businesses have been rated in the 2013 CEI, including the entire Fortune 500.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV