Commodities Benefit From Hopeful Economic Signs
Oil prices rose 2.7 percent on concerns about supply disruptions in the Middle East lingered as Israel escalated its bombing campaign.
Benchmark oil ended up $2.36 at $89.28 per barrel. Heating oil gained 8.83 cents to $3.0751 per gallon, gasoline futures rose 4.44 cents to $2.7545 per gallon and natural gas fell 7.1 cents to $3.719 per 1,000 cubic feet.
In other agricultural crop contracts, December wheat increased 3.75 cents to finish at $8.4175 per bushel, December corn rose 11.75 cents to $7.3875 per bushel, and January soybeans gained 11.5 cents to $13.9475 per bushel.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV