About Doble: Now in 110 countries, Doble Engineering has been helping clients in the electric power industry improve operations and optimize system performance for nearly a century. Doble offers diagnostic instruments, services, and the world's premier library of statistically significant apparatus test results for the benefit of energy generation, transmission and delivery companies and industrial power users worldwide. Doble is part of the Utility Solutions Group of ESCO Technologies Inc. (NYSE: ESE), St. Louis. For more information, visit: www.doble.com .
About EBI: Electrical Builders Inc. (EBI ™) is the nation's premier high power conductor service provider. EBI is proudly Veteran and women owned, and ISO 9001 certified. An active member of the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers (IBEW) and the American Nuclear Society (ANS), EBI has provided quality workmanship to power plants and utilities since 1974, and has been involved with some of the most prestigious utility and substation projects throughout North America. Learn more at www.electricalbuilders.com .
SOURCE Doble Engineering Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV