America voted and agrees that the New Braunfels Buc-ee’s has a bathroom as big as Texas and some of the most spotless loos in the Lone Star State, making this pit stop perfect for any road warrior and fit for a king. With 83 toilets to choose from, guests even get their very own throne!
“Buc-ee’s brand of convenience stores knows firsthand that clean bathrooms mean big business,” Cintas’ Market Development Representative, Gary Gonzaba told onlookers as he presented Buc-ee’s co-owner, Arch "Beaver" Aplin, with the top honor during a media event this afternoon at the New Braunfels Buc-ee’s.
High-resolution images of today’s award presentation at Buc-ee’s as well as photos of all ten finalists are available at: www.bestrestroom.com/us/press/2012-finalists-images.asp
Buc-ee’s was a fan favorite in Cintas’ annual contest beating out the other top nine contenders to take the crown in this year’s competition. America voted Arizona’s Liberty Market the No. 2 place to go No. 1. Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel in Chicago took third, and California’s Hollywood Bowl followed close in fourth-place.The 68,000-square-foot service stop plays host to thousands of vehicles a day with passengers filling up on fuel, grabbing food and using the facilities. “We invite everyone to stop in to try out our award winning restrooms,” said Buc-ee’s co-owner, Beaver Aplin. “Maybe Buc-ee’s will be our city’s new claim to fame, the ‘ Taj Ma-Stall’ of Texas … a tourist attraction in and of itself,” Aplin said jokingly. “Buc-ee’s has been a welcome addition to our community by creating new jobs and generating hundreds of thousands of dollars a year for our City,” said Rusty Brockman, Director of Economic Development at the Greater New Braunfels Chamber of Commerce and one of dozens of City officials who attended Monday’s award ceremony.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV