BETHESDA, Md., Nov. 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Lockheed Martin (NYSE: LMT) will webcast live a presentation by Bob Stevens, chairman and chief executive officer, Marillyn Hewson, president, chief operating officer and executive vice president, and Bruce Tanner, executive vice president and chief financial officer at the Credit Suisse 2012 Aerospace and Defense Conference on Nov. 29, 2012 from 9:45 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. Eastern Time.
Access to the webcast is available at: http://www.lockheedmartin.com/investor. An audio replay will be available for two weeks following the presentation.
Headquartered in Bethesda, Md., Lockheed Martin is a global security and aerospace company that employs about 120,000 people worldwide and is principally engaged in the research, design, development, manufacture, integration and sustainment of advanced technology systems, products and services. The corporation's net sales for 2011 were $46.5 billion.
For additional information, visit our website: www.lockheedmartin.comSOURCE Lockheed Martin
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV