Black Friday deal seekers take note. GameStop (NYSE:GME) will open more than 3,000 U.S. locations this Black Friday at 12:01 a.m. and will open the majority of the remaining stores at 5:00 a.m. local time. Shoppers should check in advance with their local store for exact times and details or visit www.GameStop.com/stores.
Night owls arriving at midnight will have the chance to check off their gift list quickly with a vast selection of one- and three-day deals and specials on consoles, video games, accessories and mobile electronics. A handful of GameStop’s Black Friday new and pre-owned deals include:
- Xbox 360 250GB Holiday Bundle with Forza Motorsport 4, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim and Call of Duty: Black Ops II for $249.99
- Buy two, get one free on all pre-owned products
- More than 2,500 gaming and electronic gifts available under $20
- Buy Just Dance 4 (Wii) and get Just Dance 3 (Wii) for free
- Sophix 7” Android tablet for $79.99
- Save $10 on select Wii U® games
- Save $20 on select Xbox 360 games
- Pre-owned Nintendo DSi XL for $79.99
- 25 percent off all pre-owned electronics
Offers available while supplies last. For a list of participating midnight locations and other great holiday offers and specials, visit http://www.GameStop.com/stores.
Note to News Media: B-roll available upon request. Special media requests should be coordinated through GameStop Media Relations, (817) 424-2000, email@example.comAbout GameStop Corp. GameStop Corp. (NYSE: GME), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Grapevine, Texas, is the world's largest multichannel video game retailer. GameStop's retail network and family of brands include 6,650 company-operated stores in 15 countries worldwide and online at www.GameStop.com. The network also includes: www.Kongregate.com, a leading browser-based game site; Game Informer(R) magazine, the leading multi-platform video game publication; Spawn Labs, a streaming technology company; and a digital PC game distribution platform available at http://www.GameStop.com/PC. General information on GameStop Corp. can be obtained at the company's corporate website. Follow GameStop on Twitter @ www.twitter.com/GameStop and find GameStop on Facebook @ www.facebook.com/GameStop.