It is worth noting that the continued demand for COVA’s offerings by the parents of academically at-risk children is a clear recognition of COVA’s and K12’s leadership in addressing the difficult challenges of this vulnerable student population.
The COVA Board and K12 are in active discussions with multiple charter authorizers. We remain confident that COVA will remain a long-term public school option in Colorado. We are also in close contact with the Board and parents and encourage an open, transparent, constructive discussion going forward as we work together to implement a transformative model of individualized education that meets the needs of every student.
About K12 Inc.
K12 Inc. (NYSE: LRN), a technology-based education company, is the
nation's largest provider of proprietary curriculum and online education
programs for students in kindergarten through high school. Using 21st
century tools to prepare 21st century students, K12 provides a new
choice for students to learn in a flexible and innovative way, at an
individualized pace. K12 provides curriculums and academic services to
public and private online schools and districts, traditional classrooms,
blended school programs, and directly to families. K12 is accredited
through AdvancED, the world's largest education community. Additional
information on K12 can be found at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV