After successfully deploying its online billing system Agency Bill Pay last year, CNA offers its agents more enhancements to this system, designed to benefit agents and make it even easier to do business with CNA.
Agency Bill Pay goes beyond the standard online payment system to provide features that allow agents to reconcile bills and submit disputes electronically.
“In the past, it typically took two weeks to process account-currents and produce the statement that explained any discrepancies. Then those statements were mailed. Now, agencies can get that information instantly, eliminating days of work into minutes, and we are the only carrier I know of that is providing this feature,” said Pat Hurston, Vice President, Billing and Collections.
Agency Bill Pay Allows Agents To:
- Consolidate multiple CNA statements
- Pay online and specify which policies or transactions agents are paying
- Receive paperless statements
- View the policy documents associated with billed items
- Upload Payment Detail/Account Current at a policy or transaction level
- Download billing transaction details into Excel
- Utilize automated matching of payment details submitted by agents to CNA’s records
- View items flagged as exceptions and omissions instantly
- Make changes on items flagged as exceptions and update payment information
- Reconcile account online and remit payment to be automatically applied in accordance with agent’s preferences
CNA began implementing Agency Bill Pay in August 2011. A dedicated Agency Bill Pay deployment team spent the next few months working with agents to refine the system to ensure it was a tool that fits their needs. After a year of deployment, more than 50% of agents are signed-up to use the tool.
To get started with Agency Bill Pay, contact CNA’s Billing Support at 855-PAY-2CNA (855-729-2262) Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. ET. You can also visit our
Agency Bill Pay
page on CNA.com.
Serving businesses and professionals since 1897, CNA is the country’s seventh largest commercial insurance writer and the 13
largest property and Casualty Company. CNA’s insurance products include standard commercial lines, specialty lines, surety, marine and other property and casualty coverages. CNA's services include risk management, information services, underwriting, risk control and claims administration.
For more information, please visit CNA at
. CNA is a registered trademark of CNA Financial Corporation.
Follow CNA on: