After successfully deploying its online billing system Agency Bill Pay last year, CNA offers its agents more enhancements to this system, designed to benefit agents and make it even easier to do business with CNA.
Agency Bill Pay goes beyond the standard online payment system to provide features that allow agents to reconcile bills and submit disputes electronically.
“In the past, it typically took two weeks to process account-currents and produce the statement that explained any discrepancies. Then those statements were mailed. Now, agencies can get that information instantly, eliminating days of work into minutes, and we are the only carrier I know of that is providing this feature,” said Pat Hurston, Vice President, Billing and Collections.
Agency Bill Pay Allows Agents To:
- Consolidate multiple CNA statements
- Pay online and specify which policies or transactions agents are paying
- Receive paperless statements
- View the policy documents associated with billed items
- Upload Payment Detail/Account Current at a policy or transaction level
- Download billing transaction details into Excel
- Utilize automated matching of payment details submitted by agents to CNA’s records
- View items flagged as exceptions and omissions instantly
- Make changes on items flagged as exceptions and update payment information
- Reconcile account online and remit payment to be automatically applied in accordance with agent’s preferences
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts