Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. (NYSE: HOT) today announced the opening of The Westin Snowmass Resort following an extensive, multi-million dollar renovation to reposition the prestigious, slope-side property as a Westin. Formerly known as the Silvertree Hotel & Conference Center, the resort fully refurbished all guest rooms and public areas in order to implement the full suite of Westin signature amenities, designed to rejuvenate and inspire wellbeing. Owned by a joint venture between Starwood Capital Group and Wasserman Real Estate, The Westin Snowmass Resort is ideally situated in the heart of Snowmass Village, adjacent to the slopes of Snowmass – one of Colorado’s most sought-after ski mountains.
The Westin Snowmass Resort features 254 rooms including 18 suites, all with spectacular slope-side views. The resort’s brand-new restaurant – The Snowmass Kitchen – offers all-day dining with convenient ski-in/ski-out access. Guests will enjoy the world-class spa facility and brand-new WestinWORKOUT® fitness center overlooking Snowmass Village, as well as the two new hot tubs at the resort’s pool. The newly landscaped outdoor space is ideal for outdoor events. The 20,000 square-foot conference center was fully renovated and re-opened on June 1, 2012.
Overlooking the slopes of Snowmass, The Westin Snowmass Resort is walking distance to the shops and restaurants of Snowmass Village and is convenient to three other ski areas – Aspen, Aspen Highlands and Buttermilk. The Snowmass/Aspen area is also a leading destination for summer vacationers, offering a host of activities such as white-water rafting, championship golf courses, horseback riding, hot air balloon rides and hiking.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV