Frontier Communications Corporation (NASDAQ:FTR) is scheduled to participate in the UBS 40th Annual Global Media and Communications Conference in New York, NY. Maggie Wilderotter, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, and Donald Shassian, Executive Vice President & Chief Financial Officer, are scheduled to present on Monday, December 3, 2012 at 10:00am Eastern Time.
A live webcast of this presentation will be available at www.frontier.com on the Investor Relations page under “Webcasts & Presentations.”
About Frontier Communications
Frontier Communications Corporation (NASDAQ: FTR), is an S&P 500 company and is included in the FORTUNE 500 list of America’s largest corporations. Frontier offers broadband, voice, satellite video, wireless Internet data access, data security solutions, bundled offerings and specialized bundles for residential customers, small businesses and home offices and advanced business communications for medium and large businesses in 27 states. Frontier’s approximately 15,250 employees are based entirely in the United States. More information is available at www.frontier.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV