Like all new Ryan homes, those at Fieldside at St. Charles are fully ENERGY STAR ® Certified, yielding monthly utility bills up to 30% lower than standard homes, according to the EPA. All Ryan homes also carry 10-year structural warranties, and are independently verified for quality by a third-party inspection company.
For further information about Ryan Homes' new luxury townhomes at Fieldside at St. Charles, please phone (301) 908-7834 or visit RyanHomes.com/FieldsideTowns. You can also follow Ryan Homes on Google+ or visit MyRyanHome.com.
NVR, Inc. operates in two business segments: homebuilding and mortgage banking. The homebuilding unit sells and builds homes under the Ryan Homes, NVHomes and Fox Ridge Homes trade names, and operates in 27 metropolitan areas in 15 states. For more information about NVR, Inc. and its brands, see www.nvrinc.com, www.ryanhomes.com, www.nvhomes.com and www.foxridgehomes.com.The information in this press release is subject to change and the pricing and other features of any NVR-built home will be established at the time of sale. ENERGY STAR ® is a registered trademark owned by the U.S. government. SOURCE NVR, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV