WALDORF, Md., Nov. 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
NVR, Inc. (NYSE: NVR), one of the nation's largest homebuilding and mortgage banking companies, announces the Grand Opening of the new Mozart model in Fieldside at St. Charles in Waldorf, Maryland. Built by NVR's Ryan Homes division, Fieldside at St. Charles offers affordable new luxury townhomes accompanied by resort-style living within the DC area. Prices at Fieldside at St. Charles start from the $220's.
Fieldside at St. Charles is an amenity rich, recreational community showcasing hiking, biking, swimming and much more. Three different community centers offer a variety of conveniences for outdoor and indoor enjoyment, including an Olympic-sized swimming pool. A skate park and golf course, along with winding trails and sidewalks deliver a varied selection of recreational options. For baseball fans, the Maryland Blue Crabs stadium is close by. The upcoming state-of-the-art St. Charles High School will also be located within minutes of the community. Local restaurants also offer of a wide variety of dining choices from casual to gourmet. Fieldside at St. Charles is located off I-495 and is minutes from US-301 and Route 5, allowing convenient commuting to Washington, DC, Baltimore and Northern Virginia. Nearby St. Charles Town Center features over 500,000 square feet of retail and office space.
The Mozart model combines the convenience of luxury townhome living with the features of a single-family home. The elegant, sculptural staircase exhibits the style, simplicity and functionality of the home. An enormous kitchen opens into a bright and airy living room. Upstairs, 3 spacious bedrooms provide plenty of closet space. There is also a hall bath and a generous owner's bedroom that features a large walk-in closet. A separate owner's bath features an optional dual vanity and optional oversized tub.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV