MarkWest Energy Partners, L.P. (NYSE: MWE) (MarkWest) announced today the closing of its previously announced public offering of 9,775,000 common units at $46.50 per common unit, which includes 1,275,000 common units purchased pursuant to the full exercise of the underwriters’ option to purchase additional common units. MarkWest intends to use the net proceeds from the offering, after deducting underwriting discounts, commissions and offering expenses, of approximately $437.2 million to fund its capital expenditure program, for general working capital and for other general partnership purposes.
Citigroup, BofA Merrill Lynch, Barclays, Goldman, Sachs & Co., Morgan Stanley, UBS Investment Bank, Wells Fargo Securities, J.P. Morgan and RBC Capital Markets are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering. The offering is being made only by means of a prospectus supplement and accompanying base prospectus. A copy of the prospectus supplement and accompanying base prospectus associated with the offering may be obtained from the underwriters as follows:
- Citigroup, c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Ave. Edgewood, NY 11717. By email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Toll-Free: (800) 831-9146;
- BofA Merrill Lynch, Attention: Prospectus Department, 222 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York, NY 10038. By email at email@example.com;
- Barclays, c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Ave. Edgewood, NY 11717. By email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Toll-Free: (888) 603-5847;
- Goldman, Sachs & Co., Attention: Prospectus Department, 200 West Street, New York, NY 10282. By email at email@example.com, or Toll-Free: (866) 471-2526;
- Morgan Stanley, Attention: Prospectus Department, 180 Varick Street, 2nd Floor, New York, NY 10014, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or Toll-Free: (866) 718-1649;
- UBS Investment Bank, Attention: Prospectus Dept., 299 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10171. Toll-Free: (877) 827-6444, ext. 561 3884;
- Wells Fargo Securities, Attention: Equity Syndicate Dept., 375 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10152. Email: email@example.com, or Toll-Free (800) 326-5897;
- J.P. Morgan, c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Ave. Edgewood, NY 11717. Toll-Free: (866) 803-9204; or
- RBC Capital Markets, Three World Financial Center, 200 Vesey Street, 10th Floor, New York, NY 10281-8098. By email at CM-USA-Prospectus@rbc.com, or Toll-Free: 877-280-1299.
An electronic copy of the preliminary prospectus supplement and the accompanying base prospectus is available on the Securities and Exchange Commission’s (SEC) web site at http://www.sec.gov. The common units are being offered pursuant to an effective shelf registration statement that MarkWest previously filed with the SEC.
This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state in which such offer, solicitation, or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of such state.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts