News Summary: SKorea, China, Japan Mull Free Trade
The Associated Press
THE NEWS: South Korea, China and Japan will soon start talks aimed at forming a free trade pact that will encompass three of the world's biggest economies.
THE DETAILS: The free trade agreement would help boost economic growth and pave the way for more stable political relationships in the region, where China and Japan have been at odds over the sovereignty of islands in the East China Sea.
THE NUMBERS: The state-run Korea Institute for International Economic Policy estimates a trade pact with Japan and China will add as much as 1.45 percentage points to South Korea's gross domestic product growth in the mid- to long-term.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV