The Phoenix Companies, Inc. (NYSE: PNX) today announced it will hold a conference call with the investment community on Tuesday, Nov. 20, 2012, at 1 p.m. EST. The call will cover Phoenix's third quarter 2012 preliminary financial results, scheduled to be announced before the market opens on Nov. 20, 2012, and other matters. A copy of the news release will be available on Phoenix’s Web site in the Investor Relations section immediately following the announcement.
The conference call will be broadcast live over the Internet at www.phoenixwm.com in the Investor Relations section. The call can also be accessed by telephone at 773-799-3641 (Passcode: PHOENIX). A replay of the call will be available through Dec. 5, 2012 by telephone at 402-220-4706 and on Phoenix’s Web site.
The Phoenix Companies, Inc. (NYSE:PNX) is a boutique life insurance and
annuity company serving customers’ retirement and protection needs
through select independent distributors. Headquartered in Hartford,
Connecticut, Phoenix has a history of keeping its promises since 1851.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV