2. As of noon trading, Basic Sanitation Company of the State of Sa ( SBS) is up $0.81 (1.0%) to $83.41 on light volume Thus far, 132,077 shares of Basic Sanitation Company of the State of Sa exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 380,600 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $83.26-$83.92 after having opened the day at $83.56 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $82.60. Companhia de Saneamento Basico do Estado de S o Paulo SABESP provides basic and environmental sanitation services; and supplies treated water on a wholesale basis to residential, commercial, industrial, and governmental customers in the State of S o Paulo. Basic Sanitation Company of the State of Sa has a market cap of $9.0 billion and is part of the utilities industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 17.2, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 41.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there is 1 analyst that rates Basic Sanitation Company of the State of Sa a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Basic Sanitation Company of the State of Sa as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, increase in net income, revenue growth and growth in earnings per share. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Get the full Basic Sanitation Company of the State of Sa Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts