3. As of noon trading, Fortune Brands Home & Security ( FBHS) is up $1.17 (4.3%) to $28.07 on average volume Thus far, 629,087 shares of Fortune Brands Home & Security exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.6 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $27.26-$28.76 after having opened the day at $27.28 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $26.90. Fortune Brands Home & Security, Inc. provides home and security products for use in residential home repair, remodeling, new construction, and security and storage applications. Fortune Brands Home & Security has a market cap of $4.4 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 179.2, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 57.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate Fortune Brands Home & Security a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Fortune Brands Home & Security as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, revenue growth and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the growth in the company's earnings per share has not been good. Get the full Fortune Brands Home & Security Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts