Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- What stocks should investors be buying when the fiscal cliff issues are resolved? Jim Cramer told Lindsey Bell at TheStreet.com Monday that he'd consider Cisco (CSCO) after the company made yet another smart acquisition in the cloud space and delivered great earnings.
Cramer said shares of Cisco should have been up more when the company reported earnings, but reactions were muted due to events in Washington.
When you look closely at Cisco's earnings, the company is simply taking share from rivals Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) and Juniper Networks (JNPR). When the fiscal cliff problems get solved, Cramer said, there should be more enterprise and government spending to go around.To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter, with all of his latest articles and videos, please click here. -- Written by Scott Rutt in Washington. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt Follow Scott on Twitter @ScottRutt or get updates on Facebook, ScottRuttDC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV