Rating Change #2
Mobile Mini Inc
(MINI - Get Report)
has been upgraded by TheStreet Ratings from hold to buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, growth in earnings per share, increase in net income and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had lackluster performance in the stock itself.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
Highlights from the ratings report include:
- MINI's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 3.5%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 6.0%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- The debt-to-equity ratio is somewhat low, currently at 0.84, and is less than that of the industry average, implying that there has been a relatively successful effort in the management of debt levels.
- MOBILE MINI INC has improved earnings per share by 13.6% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, MOBILE MINI INC increased its bottom line by earning $0.72 versus $0.31 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.89 versus $0.72).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500 and greatly outperformed compared to the Commercial Services & Supplies industry average. The net income increased by 13.9% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $9.73 million to $11.08 million.
- 37.80% is the gross profit margin for MOBILE MINI INC which we consider to be strong. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 11.00% is above that of the industry average.
Mobile Mini, Inc. provides portable storage solutions in North America, the United Kingdom, and the Netherlands. The company has a P/E ratio of 24.8, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Mobile Mini has a market cap of $873.2 million and is part of the consumer goods sector and consumer non-durables industry. Shares are up 9.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday.
You can view the full
Mobile Mini Ratings Report
or get investment ideas from our
investment research center