Chase today further outlined specifics for businesses impacted by Superstorm Sandy to take advantage of the company’s commitment to lend up to $5 billion in additional capital. They include:
- Any business impacted by Superstorm Sandy can apply for expedited credit by calling 1-800-CHASE38 (1-800-242-7338), visiting a Chase branch, or contacting their banker
- Special pricing and benefits may be available to qualifying businesses applying by January 31, 2013
- Lending is part of overall support including $5 million in charitable support, waived fees, extended services
In the past two weeks, Chase Business Bankers have called nearly 90,000 customers in the storm’s path to inquire about their well-being and ask how Chase can help.
“We realize many business owners may still be assessing Sandy’s impact on their operations, and our message is that we’re here to help,” said Scott Geller, CEO of Chase Business Banking.
The $5 billion capital commitment to small and mid-sized businesses is on top of ongoing business lending at Chase. In the first three quarters of 2012, Chase extended $15 billion of credit nationally to businesses with under $20 million in annual revenue. As the leading SBA lender in the northeast and the nation, Chase works closely with the U.S. Small Business Administration on disaster recovery and other programs.About Chase Chase is the U.S. consumer and commercial banking business of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.3 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. Chase serves more than 50 million consumers and 4 million small businesses through more than 5,500 bank branches, 17,500 ATMs, credit cards, mortgage offices, and online and mobile banking as well as through relationships with auto dealerships. More information about Chase is available at www.chase.com and @ChaseNews.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV