For more information about Scholastic, visit our media room at http://mediaroom.scholastic.com.
The online press kit for Storia is available at: http://mediaroom.scholastic.com/storia.
About Twin Sisters:
Based in Stow, Ohio, Twin Sisters Productions has been dedicated to producing quality educational and inspirational music resources for over 25 years. Fraternal twins, Karen Mitzo Hilderbrand and Kim Mitzo Thompson, founded the company when they realized Kim's success teaching third-grade math through her catchy multiplication song could help children beyond her classroom. From there, Twin Sisters Productions expanded its product line to include CDs, read- and sing-along books, floor puzzles and educational workbooks-- all with the purpose of learning through music. These internationally-sold products have received nearly 170 awards, including nine Record Industry Association of America (RIAA) certified Gold albums and one Platinum album, over the years for excellence, creativity and amusement. With thousands of songs and 35 million albums sold, Twin Sisters Productions positions itself as the leader in children's educational music.SOURCE Scholastic
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV