For more information about Scholastic, visit our media room at http://mediaroom.scholastic.com.
The online press kit for Storia is available at: http://mediaroom.scholastic.com/storia.
About Twin Sisters:
Based in Stow, Ohio, Twin Sisters Productions has been dedicated to producing quality educational and inspirational music resources for over 25 years. Fraternal twins, Karen Mitzo Hilderbrand and Kim Mitzo Thompson, founded the company when they realized Kim's success teaching third-grade math through her catchy multiplication song could help children beyond her classroom. From there, Twin Sisters Productions expanded its product line to include CDs, read- and sing-along books, floor puzzles and educational workbooks-- all with the purpose of learning through music. These internationally-sold products have received nearly 170 awards, including nine Record Industry Association of America (RIAA) certified Gold albums and one Platinum album, over the years for excellence, creativity and amusement. With thousands of songs and 35 million albums sold, Twin Sisters Productions positions itself as the leader in children's educational music.SOURCE Scholastic
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV