Corporations across the U.S. are estimated to provide more than $15 billion in pro bono volunteer services to nonprofits across the country in 2012, according to the Taproot Foundation, and 66 percent of nonprofits in America say they need pro bono volunteer services more than any other kind of volunteering. To better leverage these skilled services, today the Nonprofit Collaborative launched the Readiness Roadmap, an online guide that assesses, prepares and connects nonprofit organizations with key tools and resources to engage skilled volunteers and maximize their time.
The Nonprofit Collaborative was convened by Capital One Financial Corporation, a pro bono services provider, in partnership with three leading national nonprofit organizations – Common Impact, Points of Light and the Taproot Foundation – to increase the impact of pro bono volunteerism across the country.
“The Readiness Roadmap is a critical resource that has the potential to equip all nonprofits, large or small, to readily access and make the most out of skills-based support. The potential for this tool to strengthen the capacity of the nonprofit sector and enhance organizations’ ability to tackle social issues is tremendous,” said Danielle Holly, Executive Director, Common Impact.
The Readiness Roadmap is designed to help nonprofits build capacity and maximize volunteer hours with tools in assessing and analyzing organizational needs that allow nonprofits to direct pro bono services to the areas where they will have the most impact. The Readiness Roadmap offers:
- Organizational readiness assessments
- Project readiness assessments
- Pro bono and skills-based volunteerism sourcing
- Project planning
- Evaluation and post-project volunteer recognition.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV