Corporations across the U.S. are estimated to provide more than $15 billion in pro bono volunteer services to nonprofits across the country in 2012, according to the Taproot Foundation, and 66 percent of nonprofits in America say they need pro bono volunteer services more than any other kind of volunteering. To better leverage these skilled services, today the Nonprofit Collaborative launched the Readiness Roadmap, an online guide that assesses, prepares and connects nonprofit organizations with key tools and resources to engage skilled volunteers and maximize their time.
The Nonprofit Collaborative was convened by Capital One Financial Corporation, a pro bono services provider, in partnership with three leading national nonprofit organizations – Common Impact, Points of Light and the Taproot Foundation – to increase the impact of pro bono volunteerism across the country.
“The Readiness Roadmap is a critical resource that has the potential to equip all nonprofits, large or small, to readily access and make the most out of skills-based support. The potential for this tool to strengthen the capacity of the nonprofit sector and enhance organizations’ ability to tackle social issues is tremendous,” said Danielle Holly, Executive Director, Common Impact.
The Readiness Roadmap is designed to help nonprofits build capacity and maximize volunteer hours with tools in assessing and analyzing organizational needs that allow nonprofits to direct pro bono services to the areas where they will have the most impact. The Readiness Roadmap offers:
- Organizational readiness assessments
- Project readiness assessments
- Pro bono and skills-based volunteerism sourcing
- Project planning
- Evaluation and post-project volunteer recognition.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV