DALLAS, Nov. 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Southwest Airlines (NYSE: LUV) today extended flight schedules through Aug. 9, 2013, bringing Wichita, Kansas, onto the Southwest route map and announcing additional, new service on Southwest Airlines to San Juan, Puerto Rico from Baltimore/Washington.
The extended Flight Schedule for wholly owned subsidiary AirTran Airways offers increased frequencies on popular near-international routes by adding a second daily nonstop between Orange County and Cabo/ San Jose del Cabo, Mexico, and seasonally returning to daily service between Baltimore/Washington and Bermuda.
Additional new and returning seasonal routes are also now published in the Summer 2013 Flight Schedules for both Southwest and AirTran. Customers may book these flights now at southwest.com and airtran.com.Beginning June 2, 2013, Southwest Airlines will offer new nonstop service between:
- Wichita * and Chicago (Midway), Dallas Love Field, and Las Vegas
- San Juan and Baltimore/Washington
- Houston (Hobby) and New York LaGuardia
- Chicago (Midway) and Tulsa
Beginning June 2, 2013, AirTran Airways will offer new nonstop service between:
- Tampa Bay and both Houston (Hobby) and Raleigh/Durham
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts