Nebraska Secretary of State John Gale’s office has expanded its system of business documents that can be filed online to include limited liability companies (LLCs). The Corporate Document eDelivery System can now accept filings for LLCs organized or authorized after Jan. 1, 2011. Beginning Jan. 1, 2013, the system will accept filings for LLCs regardless of when the LLC was organized or authorized.
Since December 2011, the system has accepted documents for corporations, including professional and nonprofit corporations.
There are dozens of documents that can be filed online using the system, which is available at https://www.nebraska.gov/apps-sos-edocs/. The Nebraska Secretary of State’s Business Services Divison publishes the complete list of available filing types on its website.
“I’m pleased that LCCs are now included in the online filing system,” said Secretary Gale, noting the popularity of LLCs in the business world.“Filers will find the electronic filing to be user-friendly and convenient,” he said. “This is part of my continuing commitment to make it easier to do business with the state through electronic government.” Other Nebraska Secretary of State business division online services:
- Annual and Biennial reporting for Corporations, LLC’s, LLP’s, and Nonprofits
- Corporate information searches
- UCC and EFS searches and filings
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV