BankUnited has provided a total of $51.5 million in financing to AAAA World, Inc.
The loan consists of a $21.5 million refinancing of the company’s corporate headquarters at 7800 N.W. 29th St. in Doral and a $30 million loan to be used for working capital.
Founded in 1977, AAAA World, Inc., also known as Four A World, distributes home appliances and electronics internationally.
“We are committed to local businesses and to making a positive impact on the economy,” said Nic Bustle, BankUnited senior executive vice president, corporate and commercial banking.AAAA World, Inc. company principals are Kiran Patel, Anil Patel, Dipak Patel, Vijay Patel and Neil Patel. BankUnited (NYSE: BKU), headquartered in Miami Lakes, Fla., provides a wide range of commercial and consumer banking services to businesses and consumers in 15 Florida counties through more than 95 branches. For additional information, call (877) 779-2265 or visit www.BankUnited.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV