IRVINE, Calif., Nov. 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- This holiday season, Mimi's Cafe, a favorite French-inspired neighborhood bistro, launches two new holiday to-go offerings – Brunch Feast To-Go and Holiday Sides To-Go in addition to the popular and convenient Holiday Feast To-Go for effortless entertaining at home and Thanksgiving Day dining at Mimi's Cafe restaurants.
" Thanksgiving is a perfect time to let Mimi's do the cooking, allowing hosts to spend more time enjoying friends and family and less time in the kitchen," said Mark Mears, Mimi's President & Chief Concept Officer. "Our Holiday Feast, featuring a whole roasted turkey with all of the trimmings, provides a great way to serve a traditional Thanksgiving meal without spending hours of preparation and cooking time. For those who would rather cook their own turkey, or have been invited as a guest to someone else's house, we offer a tempting array of side dishes to complement your meal. Additionally, we are open on Thanksgiving Day and will be serving a delectable array of traditional fare for customers who prefer to sit back, relax and let Mimi's do the cooking and cleaning."
Mimi's offers several Thanksgiving holiday meal to-go solutions, plus announces special restaurant hours and meal offerings for Thanksgiving Day.
- Holiday Feast To-Go serves 6-8 people for only $89.99. This traditional Thanksgiving meal features a whole Roasted Turkey, Cornbread Stuffing, Mashed Potatoes, Mashed Sweet Potatoes, Fresh Steamed Vegetables, Cranberry Relish, Carrot Raisin Nut Bread and a whole Pumpkin Pie. Mimi's restaurants offer convenient online ordering, and curbside pickup in many locations.
- Holiday Sides To-Go is ideal for those who enjoy the tradition of cooking the turkey but want to leave the rest to someone else. Mimi's has everyone's favorites including mashed potatoes, mashed sweet potatoes, cornbread stuffing, steamed vegetables, cranberry relish and gravy starting at $24.99 and serves 6-8 people.
- Brunch Feast To-Go is perfect for Thanksgiving morning, Black Friday before or after shopping, and for entertaining family and friends. It includes a six-pack of Mimi's famous muffins, variety of six quiches with choice of Cheddar & Broccoli Quiche, Quiche Lorraine and Quatre Fromages Quiche and fresh seasonal fruit for $39.99 and serves 6-8 people.
- Dine-in on Thanksgiving Day and let Mimi's take care of the cooking and cleaning. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., Mimi's classic Thanksgiving meal features turkey with all the fixings for only $15.99 for adults and $7.99 for children under 12. Start with a choice of Corn Chowder, Roasted Tomato and Basil Bisque soup, Garden Salad or Caesar Salad. The main course is Fresh Roasted Turkey Breast or Tender Dark Meat, along with Cornbread Stuffing, Mashed Potatoes, Whipped Sweet Potatoes with Brown Sugar and Spice, Fresh Steamed Vegetables, Cranberry Relish, and a Seasonal Bread Basket. Top off your holiday meal with a slice of Pumpkin Pie with Real Whipped Cream or Mimi's Petite Bread Pudding. Reservations are recommended.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV