(NASDAQ: AMZN) – Amazon.com, Inc. announced that Black Friday Lightning Deals on everything from leading electronics to the most anticipated toys will begin running today through November 24. Customers can also enjoy free shipping on millions of eligible items with FREE Super Saver Shipping and Amazon Prime.
“We’re offering customers our widest selection of Black Friday Lightning Deals ever and we’re bringing doorbuster deals to shoppers earlier this year,” said Ben Hartman, Vice President of Consumer Electronics for Amazon.com. “Customers should check our Black Friday Deals Store regularly to find a vast selection of great gifts at great prices. Plus, there is no need to stand in long lines, fight crowds, or brave the cold weather – shop from the convenience of home.”
Here are examples of some amazing deals that will be available at various times starting today through Black Friday weekend ( www.amazon.com/blackfriday):
- Samsung 40-Inch Smart LED HDTV, $448
- Toshiba 40-Inch LCD TV, $179
- Panasonic VIERA 55-Inch Smart 3D LED HDTV, $899
- VIZIO 60-Inch Razor Smart LED HDTV, $688
- Lenovo G585 15.6-Inch laptop, $199.99
- Dell Inspiron i14z 14-Inch Ultrabook, $499.99
- Canon EOS Rebel T2i digital SLR camera with multiple lenses, $699
- Panasonic Lumix ZS20 high sensitivity digital camera with 20X optical zoom, $199
- Fujifilm Finepix SL300 14MP digital camera with 30X optical zoom, $149.99
- Xbox 360 250GB bundle with console, two games and one-month Xbox Live membership, $199
- PS3 250GB bundle with console, two games and one-month PlayStation Plus membership, $199
- 50% off select Melissa & Doug toys
- Up to 60% off outerwear for men, women and kids
- Fisher-Price Dora Fiesta Favorites Kitchen, $49.99
- LEGO Duplo Legoville Deluxe Train Set, $74.99
- Nest Learning Thermostat – 1 st Generation, $198
- Cuisinart CGG-200 all-foods portable outdoor tabletop propane gas grill, $135.99
- Various Rosetta Stone language sets, $374
- Up to 67% off popular movies and TV shows including The Hunger Games & The Lorax
- Up to 60% off black diamond stud earrings
- Skybar 3-Chamber Wine Preserving System, $499.99
- Up to 70% off designer shoes
- Mr. Coffee single-cup brewer, $49.99
- Black & Decker 8-cup food processor, $17.99
- Up to 60% off popular books including Life with Beatles
Chase has joined Amazon in celebrating Black Friday Deals this holiday season. All year long, customers using the Amazon Rewards Visa Card from Chase can earn 3X points for purchases at Amazon.com. To learn more about the Amazon Rewards Visa Card, customers can visit www.amazon.com/rewards.Find Gift Ideas Shoppers can visit Amazon’s curated and easy to navigate toy and electronics gift lists to discover some of the hottest items of the season. For more details visit www.amazon.com/holidaytoylist and www.amazon.com/electronicsgiftlist. Staying Updated on Deals For more information on the latest deals, customers can follow @AmazonDeals on Twitter and Amazon.com on Facebook. Shoppers can explore and buy Amazon’s holiday deals from anywhere, using the Amazon Mobile App ( www.amazon.com/mobileapp) for their phone or tablet. Shipping Options Amazon offers free shipping on millions of items every day, year-round, with FREE Super Saver Shipping which is available on eligible orders $25 and over.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV