Mentor Graphics Corp. (NASDAQ: MENT) today announced extensive enhancements to the Verification Academy, including the addition of the much anticipated Coverage Cookbook. The Mentor ® Verification Academy is the most comprehensive resource for verification engineers, and provides access to information and online training on advanced functional verification technologies.
NEW - The Coverage Cookbook - A methodology focused on effective coverage adoption
In functional verification, methodology is the bridge between tools and technologies, which creates a productive, predictable, and repeatable solution. This first phase of the Coverage Cookbook introduces a methodology focused on coverage that complements the Universal Verification Methodology (UVM), an industry standard verification methodology that has gained a significant following over the last several years. The Coverage Cookbook is a series of online linked articles designed to help you master the methodology and process required to effectively adopt a coverage-driven verification flow by providing:
- a foundation of understanding on the various types of coverage metrics available today, and how to effectively use them
- a repeatable process for creating functional coverage models distilled from a specification
- real-world examples used to demonstrate the functional coverage modeling process
“Our focus with the Verification Academy has been on building advanced skills and easy to adopt methodologies so that our customers can get the most out of today’s advanced functional verification techniques,” said Harry Foster, chief scientist for the Design Verification Technology division at Mentor. “Our UVM Cookbook is the most comprehensive resource available today, which provides the methodology necessary for effective constrained-random testbench adoption. We are now excited to announce a new cookbook we call the Coverage Cookbook, which introduces a systematic methodology for developing functional coverage models and coverage-driven processes.”Verification Academy Enhancements The Verification Academy, which currently serves over 13,000 members, was created to improve the learning experience and expand the understanding of advanced functional verification techniques by providing video training modules, interactive forums and methodology cookbooks and resources. To facilitate this process, the Verification Academy is continually improving its website to meet the growing verification needs of the user community. Recently, the website was completely redesigned to enhance its members’ accessibility to instructional content. In addition, the delivery performance of course video content was improved while using the latest video elements of HTML5 no longer requiring the use of Flash.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV