No supply chain is invulnerable to disruption, but there are technologies and solutions available to help companies gain the visibility necessary to more proactively manage their supply chain risk and at the same time provide a superior customer service experience. Avnet Electronics Marketing’s Vice President, Global Supply Chain Operations Lalit Wadhwa will explain how OEMs can leverage this visibility to become more competitive and profitable at the Chief Supply Chain Officer Summit on November 29, in Chicago.
The Chief Supply Chain Officer Summit is an invitation-only event catering to senior level supply chain and operations executives focusing on the exchange of innovative ideas and solutions for managing the complexities of today’s globally extended supply chains.
Wadhwa, a 20-year veteran of Avnet, Inc. (NYSE: AVT), will present “Leveraging Supply Chain Visibility for Improved Response Management – An Avnet Case Study” on Thursday, November 29, 2012 at 4:30 p.m. CST at the Hyatt Chicago Magnificent Mile. The session will address the following:
- The need for supply chain visibility in globally extended supply chains
- The multiple benefits supply chain visibility fuels
- A case study demonstrating how leveraging visibility can drive supply chain segmentation and cost-to-serve analysis
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts