Santa announced today he will visit all 1,269 PetSmart ® (NASDAQ: PETM) stores this December, taking photos with pets both naughty and nice. For each photo purchased, PetSmart will donate $5 to participating local animal-welfare groups that save the lives of homeless pets in their communities.
Dogs visiting Santa at the PetSmart Santa Claws photo event. (Photo: Business Wire)
The photo package includes a 4”x6” photo with a collectible holiday frame for $9.95 with a PetPerks ® membership or $10.95 without. Santa Claws® Photo Events will take place the first three Saturdays and Sundays in December at PetSmart stores in the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico. Call your local store to verify event times.
- Dec. 1 and Dec. 2: 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Dec. 8 and Dec. 9: 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Dec. 15 and Dec. 16: 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
This will be PetSmart’s 25th year hosting the annual Santa Claws ® Photo Events. Last year the event raised $864,165 for more than 2,700 animal-welfare groups.
With holiday shopping well under way, PetSmart has gifts for every pet – from dogs and cats to guinea pigs and iguanas – including the latest toys and apparel. In fact, PetSmart has released the Top 10 gifts for pets this holiday season that were selected by its Facebook fans.Top 10 PetSmart Holiday Gifts for 2012
- Sunbeam ® Gourmet Dog Treat Maker ($29.99) – Make your own holiday treats for your dog. Available in stores only.
- Luv-A-Pet™ by PetSmart™ Ultrasoft Microplush & Sherpa Blanket ($29.99) – When it’s cold outside, keep your pet warm with these soft throws. Ten percent of the purchase price is donated to PetSmart Charities to help save homeless pets.
- PetHoliday™ by ToyShoppe™ Plush Rudolph ® the Red-Nosed Reindeer ($6.99) – Let Rudolph be your dog’s guide for holiday play.
- PetHoliday™ by ToyShoppe™ Bumble ® Plush Dog Toy ($6.99) – Your dog will love this Abominable Snow Man under the tree.
- ToyShoppe™ Grinch Plush Rings ($6.99) – Tug-and-pull fun for your dog with your favorite Grinch character. Styles include Max, Grinch and Cindy Lou.
- PetHoliday™ by All Living Things™ Holiday Gingerbread Chews ($1.99) – Include your small pet in the Gingerbread making with these great chews! Available in stores only.
- Martha Stewart Pets™ Pajamas ($19.99 to $21.99) – Your pet will be picture perfect on Christmas morning in these festive pajamas.
- Martha Stewart Pets™ Holiday Intelligence Penguin Toy ($14.99) – Dogs will have hours of fun finding the penguins nestled in this plush igloo.
- The Grinch ® Christmas Tree Dress ($15.99 to $17.99) – This dress will have the whole family singing around the Christmas tree.
- Top Paw™ Sock Monkey Sweater ($19.99 to $21.99) – Your dog will monkey around in this sweater.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV