Oracle Corporation Stock Buy Recommendation Reiterated (ORCL)
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- ORACLE CORP has improved earnings per share by 13.9% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, ORACLE CORP increased its bottom line by earning $1.97 versus $1.67 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($2.65 versus $1.97).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500 and greatly outperformed compared to the Software industry average. The net income increased by 10.5% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $1,840.00 million to $2,034.00 million.
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Software industry and the overall market, ORACLE CORP's return on equity exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for ORACLE CORP is currently very high, coming in at 79.90%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 24.90% is above that of the industry average.
--Written by a member of TheStreet Ratings Staff. FREE for a limited time only: Get TheStreet Ratings #1 Stock Report NOW!
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts