The Board of Directors of Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (NYSE: WMT) approved a change in the payment date of the company’s regular quarterly shareholder dividend of $0.3975 per share to Dec. 27, 2012. This fourth quarter installment of the company’s current annual dividend rate of $1.59 was previously scheduled to be paid on Jan. 2, 2013. The record date associated with this dividend payment remains unchanged at Dec. 7, 2012.
The Board of Directors approved on March 1, 2012, an annual dividend of $1.59 per share, which was approximately a 9 percent increase from the $1.46 per share paid during the previous fiscal year.
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (NYSE: WMT) helps people around the world save money and live better – anytime and anywhere – in retail stores, online, and through their mobile devices. Each week, more than 200 million customers and members visit our 10,500 stores under 69 banners in 27 countries and e-commerce websites in 10 countries. With fiscal year 2012 sales of approximately $444 billion, Walmart employs more than 2 million associates worldwide. Additional information about Walmart and the dividend history can be found by visiting
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV