SemiLEDs Corporation (NASDAQ: LEDS), today announced that it will postpone the release of its financial results for the Fiscal Fourth Quarter and Year End for 2012, which was scheduled November 20, 2012. The Company will now host a conference call to discuss the Fiscal Fourth Quarter and Year End 2012 Financial Results on Wednesday, November 28, 2012 at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (5:00 a.m. Pacific Standard Time, 9:00 p.m. China Standard Time). To participate in the conference call, please dial (888)438-5524 if calling within the United States or (719)325-2144 if calling from outside the United States and enter conference ID 9941351. We recommend that you dial in 5-10 minutes prior to the start time of the call.
Investors may access a live webcast of this conference call by visiting: http://investors.semileds.com/events.cfm.
A replay of the webcast will be available on the Investors section of the Company’s website approximately three hours after the conclusion of the call and remain available for approximately 90 calendar days.
About SemiLEDsSemiLEDs develops and manufactures LED chips and LED components primarily for general lighting applications, including street lights and commercial, industrial and residential lighting, along with specialty industrial applications such as ultraviolet (UV) curing, medical/cosmetic, counterfeit detection, and horticulture. SemiLEDs sells blue, green and UV LED chips.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV