WALTHAM, Mass., Nov. 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Raytheon Company (NYSE: RTN) announced today that Raytheon Chairman and CEO William H. Swanson and Raytheon Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer David C. Wajsgras will speak at the Credit Suisse Aerospace & Defense Conference on Wednesday, Nov. 28, 2012.
Their presentation is scheduled to start at 11:45 a.m. EST, and their remarks will be audiocast live (listen-only mode) through the Raytheon website, http://www.raytheon.com/ir. A replay will be available through the Raytheon website approximately one hour after the conclusion of the live audiocast and will remain available for seven days following the conference. No charts will be used.
About RaytheonRaytheon Company, with 2011 sales of $25 billion and 71,000 employees worldwide, is a technology and innovation leader specializing in defense, homeland security and other government markets throughout the world. With a history of innovation spanning 90 years, Raytheon provides state-of-the-art electronics, mission systems integration and other capabilities in the areas of sensing; effects; and command, control, communications and intelligence systems, as well as a broad range of mission support services. Raytheon is headquartered in Waltham, Mass. For more about Raytheon, visit us at www.raytheon.com and follow us on Twitter @raytheon.
Investor Relations Contact Todd Ernst+1.781.522.5141Media Contact Jon Kasle+1.781.522.5110 SOURCE Raytheon Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV