SL Green Realty Corp. (NYSE: SLG) announced today that it will host its Annual Institutional Investor Conference on Monday, December 3, 2012.
The executive management team presentation, led by Marc Holliday, Chief Executive Officer, will begin at 1:00 PM Eastern Time.
The presentation will be available online via webcast in listen only mode. The webcast and accompanying slide presentation will be available on the company’s website ( www.slgreen.com) in the investor section under “event calendar & webcasts.”
Audio replays of the presentation will be available via webcast only on the Company’s website at www.slgreen.com, in the investor section under “event calendar & webcasts.”For more information about the event please email SLG2012@slgreen.com. Registration is mandatory and must be received no later than November 28, 2012. About SL Green SL Green Realty Corp., New York City's largest office landlord, is the only fully integrated real estate investment trust, or REIT, that is focused primarily on acquiring, managing and maximizing value of Manhattan commercial properties. As of September 30, 2012, SL Green owned interests in 77 Manhattan properties totaling 39.3 million square feet. This included ownership interests in 27.5 million square feet of commercial properties and debt and preferred equity investments secured by 11.8 million square feet of properties. In addition to its Manhattan investments, SL Green holds ownership interests in 31 suburban assets totaling 5.4 million square feet in Brooklyn, Long Island, Westchester County, Connecticut and New Jersey, along with four development properties in the suburbs encompassing approximately 0.5 million square feet. The Company also has ownership interests in 31 properties totaling 4.5 million square feet in southern California.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV