- Upon meeting 2010 environmental performance goals, established new goals to further reduce CO 2 emissions, waste generation, water consumption, and energy use five percent by the year 2015.
- Delivered 98 percent of products in less than six weeks, even in the face of catastrophic events such as the earthquake and tsunami in Japan and flooding in Thailand in 2011.
- Eliminated Class I and Class II ozone-depleting chemicals (ODCs) in raw materials to prevent the release of ozone depleting substances with reference to the “Montreal Protocol on Substances that Deplete the Ozone Layer.”
- Registered a major facility in the Philippines for Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) certification, which assesses sustainable site development, water efficiency, energy efficiency, materials selection, and indoor environmental quality.
- Invested approximately $10 million in employee training to improve the skills of its workforce.
Analog Devices Sustainability Report Available Online
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.