Analog Devices, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADI), a global leader in high-performance semiconductors for signal processing applications, published its Sustainability Report 2010/2011 detailing the company’s sustainability program, which centers on environmental, health and safety stewardship, and also encompasses economic prosperity and social well-being. The report is available at http://www.analog.com/sustainability, and outlines Analog Devices’ approach and progress toward furthering its sustainability goals.
Select notable accomplishments highlighted in ADI’s new sustainability report include:
- Upon meeting 2010 environmental performance goals, established new goals to further reduce CO 2 emissions, waste generation, water consumption, and energy use five percent by the year 2015.
- Delivered 98 percent of products in less than six weeks, even in the face of catastrophic events such as the earthquake and tsunami in Japan and flooding in Thailand in 2011.
- Eliminated Class I and Class II ozone-depleting chemicals (ODCs) in raw materials to prevent the release of ozone depleting substances with reference to the “Montreal Protocol on Substances that Deplete the Ozone Layer.”
- Registered a major facility in the Philippines for Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) certification, which assesses sustainable site development, water efficiency, energy efficiency, materials selection, and indoor environmental quality.
- Invested approximately $10 million in employee training to improve the skills of its workforce.
About Analog Devices
Innovation, performance, and excellence are the cultural pillars on which Analog Devices has built one of the longest standing, highest growth companies within the technology sector. Acknowledged industry-wide as the world leader in data conversion and signal conditioning technology, Analog Devices serves over 60,000 customers, representing virtually all types of electronic equipment. A leading global manufacturer of high-performance integrated circuits used in analog and digital signal processing applications, Analog Devices is headquartered in Norwood, Massachusetts, with design and manufacturing facilities throughout the world. Analog Devices is included in the S&P 500 Index.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV