Focus Media To Announce Third Quarter 2012 Financial Results On November 27, 2012
Nov. 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Focus Media Holding Limited (Nasdaq: FMCN) announced today that it will report its financial results for the third quarter ended
September 30, 2012 on
November 27, 2012 (U.S. Eastern Time) after market close. 1) The Company will host a conference call to discuss the third quarter 2012 results at
8:00 p.m. U.S. Eastern Time on
November 27, 2012 (
5:00 p.m. U.S. Pacific Time on
November 27, 2012 and
Beijing/Hong Kong Time on
November 28, 2012). The dial-in details for the live conference call are set forth below:
International Toll Dial-In Number: + 65.6723.9381 Local Dial-In Number(s): China, Domestic Mobile: 400.620.8038 China, Domestic: 800.819.0121 Hong Kong: +852.2475.0994 United States: +1.718.354.1231 International Toll Free Dial-in Number(s): Hong Kong: +852.800.930.346 United States: +1.866.519.4004
Conference ID # 71489860
2) A replay of the call will be available from November 27, 2012 11:00 p.m. until December 5, 2012 7:59 a.m. (US Eastern Time). The dial-in details for the replay are set forth below:International Toll Dial-In Number: +61.2.8199.0299Local Dial-In Number(s): Hong Kong: +852.3051.2780 United States: +1.646.254.3697 International Toll Free Dial-in Number(s): China 400: 400.120.0932 China 800: 800.870.0205 Hong Kong: +852.800.963.117 United States: +1.855.452.5696
Conference ID # 71489860 Additionally, a live and archived web cast of this call will be available on the Focus Media web site at http://ir.focusmedia.cn SAFE HARBOR: FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV