G&K Services To Present At The J.P. Morgan SMid Cap Conference
G&K Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: GKSR) is scheduled to present at the 11 th annual J.P. Morgan SMid Cap Conference on Thursday, November 29, 2012 in New York. Douglas A. Milroy, Chief Executive Officer, will speak to investors at 8:45 a.m. Eastern Time.
This presentation will be webcast. To access the webcast, follow the link below: http://jpmorgan.metameetings.com/webcasts/smidcap12/directlink?ticker=GKSR
Access to the webcast will also be available through the Investor Relations section of the company's website at www.gkservices.com. A replay of the webcast will be available for 90 days following the presentation.
About G&K Services, Inc.G&K Services, Inc. is a service-focused market leader of branded uniform and facility services programs in the United States, and is the largest such provider in Canada. Headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, G&K Services has nearly 7,800 employees serving approximately 165,000 customers from 160 facilities in North America. G&K Services is a publicly held company traded over the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol GKSR and is a component of the Standard & Poor’s SmallCap 600 Index. For more information on G&K Services, visit the company’s web site at www.gkservices.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV