NEW YORK, Nov. 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- JetBlue Airways (Nasdaq: JBLU), the airline that listens to its customers, is taking transparency to new heights with the launch of ThinkUp, a campaign where customers can speak up on a multitude of products and services. For the launch of this platform, JetBlue is asking customers for their ideas about what its new tablet experience should look like.
Starting today through Dec. 2, 2012, customers can submit their ideas for what features should be included in the airline's new tablet app by visiting Facebook.com/JetBlue and clicking on the ThinkUp tab. All submissions will be vetted by JetBlue and a public vote will commence for the top five favorite ideas on Dec. 10 through Dec. 17, across six categories: Educational, Fun, Ticketing, Functional, Loyalty and Other.
Each of the five grand prize winners will win travel on JetBlue for a year in the form of two travel certificates each month for a year, with each certificate good for the roundtrip base fare of a JetBlue flight that month. Plus, the winning ideas may be included into the development planning of JetBlue's new tablet app in early 2013."ThinkUp is the next phase in our ongoing integration of customer feedback into the development of our products and services. We're pleased to open up our tablet app research to the public for a truly transparent process," said Mike Stromer, JetBlue's vice president of customer connections marketing. "We're excited to see what new app features come out of this and reward those with the most popular ideas with a year of travel." A leader in the digital airline space, JetBlue recently celebrated its one millionth iPhone app download, and introduced its new app for Android. The new innovation comes on the heels of the airline's digital refresh in early 2012, which included a redesigned jetblue.com and mobile site, mobile.jetblue.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV