7. Pacira Pharmaceuticals Inc. (PCRX, Earnings, Analysts, Financials): Engages in the development, commercialization, and manufacture of pharmaceutical products for hospitals and ambulatory surgery centers. Market cap at $528.94M, most recent closing price at $16.25. On 12/09/2011, Barclays Capital had a Overweight rating on the stock. Net institutional purchases in the current quarter at 7.7M shares, which represents about 33.71% of the company’s float of 22.84M shares.
8. RPX Corporation (PRXC, Earnings, Analysts, Financials): Provides patent risk management solutions in the United States, Europe, and Asia. Market cap at $449.51M, most recent closing price at $8.84. On 01/03/2012, Barclays Capital had a Overweight rating on the stock. Net institutional purchases in the current quarter at 3.4M shares, which represents about 13.82% of the company’s float of 24.61M shares.
9. Weight Watchers International, Inc. (WTW, Earnings, Analysts, Financials): Provides weight management services worldwide. Market cap at $3.15B, most recent closing price at $56.68. On 03/09/2012, Barclays Capital had a Overweight rating on the stock. Net institutional purchases in the current quarter at 28.4M shares, which represents about 51.24% of the company’s float of 55.43M shares. On average, analysts seem to agree with Barclay’s optimism, but not as strongly. Click play to see how average analyst ratings have changed over the past two years: Written by Fay Faatin Analyze These Ideas: Getting Started
- Read descriptions for all companies mentioned
- Access a performance overview for all stocks in the list
- Compare analyst ratings for the companies mentioned
- Compare analyst ratings to annual returns for stocks mentioned
- Real-Time Opinion: Scan the latest tweets about these companies (feed will open in a new window)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
24/7 market commentary from Jim Cramer and 20+ veteran Wall Street gurus. Get access to the latest trading ideas on stocks, options, and ETFs as well as a real-time forum to see the pros exchanging their investment ideas.
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV