- Work safer and simpler. The improved suite of templates and the newest User Interface standards, coupled with a 7-tabbed clinical workflow, provides improved care management and streamlined processes documenting a complete patient encounter with minimal navigation. Additionally, with embedded Meaningful Use (MU) criteria, providers have the ability to receive MU credit without leaving the optimized workflow area.
- Work smarter. With a logical, easy-to-manage layout, the new 8 Series EHR Content has a clinically intuitive workflow with minimal navigation and a color scheme that is restful to the eyes. The new crisp, clean design helps users quickly recognize and process information displayed on the screen with minimal visual interferences or distractions.
- Work faster and easier. The 8 Series EHR Content is easy-to-configure to a personalized workflow and more efficient user experience, thus enabling users to implement the framework quickly. The intuitive navigation and design reduces training and implementation time while ensuring outstanding adoption.
- Work Connected. Automate referrals, prescriptions, lab results, and more. Gain real-time access to up-to-the-minute patient data, streamline processes, increase practice efficiencies and expedite administrative tasks to ultimately deliver better patient care.
NextGen Healthcare Launches New 8 Series Electronic Health Record (EHR) Content
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.