NextGen Healthcare Information Systems, LLC., a wholly owned subsidiary of Quality Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: QSII) and a leading provider of healthcare information systems and connectivity solutions, announced today the launch of its new 8 Series Electronic Health Record (EHR) Content, its most advanced EHR, boasting enhanced usability, configurability and adoptability.
Based on more than 15 years of clinical experience and input from thousands of clinical users, this revolutionary and powerful system features automated outcomes reporting, enhanced disease management workflows, and precise content for 25+ medical specialties. With a new user interface, standardized framework for all templates and streamlined navigation, the 8 Series EHR Content is faster and easier to use, helping providers set the stage for patient-centered care by empowering them to:
- Work safer and simpler. The improved suite of templates and the newest User Interface standards, coupled with a 7-tabbed clinical workflow, provides improved care management and streamlined processes documenting a complete patient encounter with minimal navigation. Additionally, with embedded Meaningful Use (MU) criteria, providers have the ability to receive MU credit without leaving the optimized workflow area.
- Work smarter. With a logical, easy-to-manage layout, the new 8 Series EHR Content has a clinically intuitive workflow with minimal navigation and a color scheme that is restful to the eyes. The new crisp, clean design helps users quickly recognize and process information displayed on the screen with minimal visual interferences or distractions.
- Work faster and easier. The 8 Series EHR Content is easy-to-configure to a personalized workflow and more efficient user experience, thus enabling users to implement the framework quickly. The intuitive navigation and design reduces training and implementation time while ensuring outstanding adoption.
- Work Connected. Automate referrals, prescriptions, lab results, and more. Gain real-time access to up-to-the-minute patient data, streamline processes, increase practice efficiencies and expedite administrative tasks to ultimately deliver better patient care.
“NextGen Healthcare’s solutions and services are focused on the future delivery of healthcare and supporting the infrastructure that healthcare organizations need to stay ahead of the curve,” said Steven T. Plochocki, chief executive officer of Quality Systems, Inc. “With the launch of the revolutionary 8 Series EHR Content, we have provided our clients with the best possible solution to meet their medical, administrative and financial needs while preparing them for critical industry initiatives such as Meaningful Use Stage 2, ICD-10, collaborative care, and shifting reimbursement models.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV