8. STAG Industrial, Inc. (STAG): A real estate investment trust. Market cap at $590.64M, most recent closing price at $17.23. Dividend yield at 6.27%. Stock is rallying 1.55% above its 20-day MA, 6.67% above its 50-day MA, and 24.01% above its 200-day MA. Net institutional purchases in the current quarter at 8.5M shares, which represents about 41.14% of the company’s float of 20.66M shares.
9. Starwood Property Trust, Inc. (STWD): Focuses on originating, investing in, financing, and managing commercial mortgage loans and other commercial real estate debt investments, commercial mortgage-backed securities, and other commercial real estate-related debt investments. Market cap at $3.04B, most recent closing price at $22.84. Dividend yield at 7.65%. Stock is rallying 1.79% above its 20-day MA, 0.44% above its 50-day MA, and 11.86% above its 200-day MA. Net institutional purchases in the current quarter at 14.0M shares, which represents about 12.33% of the company’s float of 113.55M shares.
Institutional data sourced from Fidelity, all other data sourced from Finviz. Analyze These Ideas: Getting Started
- Read descriptions for all companies mentioned
- Access a performance overview for all stocks in the list
- Compare analyst ratings for the companies mentioned
- Compare analyst ratings to annual returns for stocks mentioned
- Real-Time Opinion: Scan the latest tweets about these companies (feed will open in a new window)