3. BlackRock, Inc. (BLK): Provides its services to institutional, intermediary, and individual investors. Market cap at $32.35B, most recent closing price at $186.99. Dividend yield at 3.16%. Stock is rallying 1.33% above its 20-day MA, 4.25% above its 50-day MA, and 4.84% above its 200-day MA. Net institutional purchases in the current quarter at 17.4M shares, which represents about 11.05% of the company’s float of 157.50M shares.
Institutions Are Buying These 9 Rallying Stocks Offering Sweet Dividends
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.