Looking for high yield dividend stocks with bullish momentum? If so, you may be interesting in the following stock list.
To create the list below we screened for stocks meeting the following criteria:
- Dividend yields 3% -8% - high yields in a range that is considered relatively stable.
- Market cap above $300 million. Price above 20, 50 and 200 Moving Average (MA) - Market cap above $300 and rapidly growing: Share price is rallying above its 20, 50 and 200 day moving averages (MA). This is an incredibly bullish technical indicator that says the stock is running strong, and may have some more upward momentum to price in.- Net institutional buying in the current quarter - instituions often have access to more sophisticated market data than the average investor, so their collective buying activity can be seen as a bullish indicator. Business Section: Investing Ideas We were left with the 9 names listed below. Do you think these institutional favorites have more upside to price in? Use this list as a starting point for your own analysis.
1. Associated Estates Realty Corp. (AEC): Operates as a self-administered and self-managed equity real estate investment trust in the United States. Market cap at $742.84M, most recent closing price at $15.01. Dividend yield at 4.68%. Stock is rallying 5.52% above its 20-day MA, 4.3% above its 50-day MA, and 2.55% above its 200-day MA. Net institutional purchases in the current quarter at 4.5M shares, which represents about 9.4% of the company’s float of 47.86M shares. 2. Black Hills Corporation (BKH): Operates as a diversified energy company primarily in the United States. Market cap at $1.59B, most recent closing price at $35.88. Dividend yield at 4.1%. Stock is rallying 0.89% above its 20-day MA, 2.6% above its 50-day MA, and 9.19% above its 200-day MA. Net institutional purchases in the current quarter at 2.7M shares, which represents about 6.18% of the company’s float of 43.70M shares.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV